Order #: TPP0250
Mfg #: TPP0250
Only need this item for a short time?
The TPP1000, TPP0500B, TPP0502 and TPP0250 models are high-bandwidth, general-purpose probes from Tektronix that offer breakthrough specifications previously unrealized in this product class. Designed for use with Tektronix MDO3000, MDO4000, MSO/DPO5000, and 5 Series MSO Series oscilloscopes, these probes provide up to 1 GHz of analog bandwidth with less than 3.9 pF of capacitive loading.
- Key performance specifcations:
- 1 GHz, 500 MHz and 250 MHz probe bandwidth models
- <4 pF input capacitance
- 10X and 2X attenuation factor
- 300 V CAT II input voltage
- Designed for use with the MDO3000, MDO4000, MSO/DPO5000, and 5 Series MSO Series oscilloscopes
- Key features:
- Compact probe head for probing small-geometry circuit elements
- Small probe body for enhanced visibility to the device-under-test
- Rigid tip for secure device-under-test connectivity
- Small MMCX replaceable Tip Cartridge for secure hands-free connectivity (TPP1000 only)
- 0.1" (2.54 mm) and 0.062" (1.57 mm) Square Pin Adapters attach to MMCX tip cartridge for easy hands-free connection to square pin headers and across 0402 components (TPP1000 only)
- Replaceable probe tip cartridges
- Large accessory set for versatile connectivity
- Integrated oscilloscope and probe measurement system provides intelligent communication that automatically scales and adjusts units on the oscilloscope display to match the probe attenuation
- Built-in AC compensation optimizes signal path across the entire frequency range
- Low-power devices
- Manufacturing engineering test
- Research and development
Accurate high-speed passive probing
The extremely low capacitive loading limits adverse effects on your circuits and is more forgiving of longer ground leads. And with the probe's wide bandwidth, you can see the high-frequency components in your signal which is critical for high-speed applications. The TPP1000, TPP0500B and TPP0250 passive voltage probes offer all the benefits of general-purpose probes like high dynamic range, flexible connection options, and robust mechanical design, while providing the performance of active probes.
Accurate low voltage
The TPP0502 offers the industry's highest bandwidth (500 MHz) and lowest attenuation factor (2X) for making low-voltage measurements such as ripple, a common measurement on the output of power supplies. The low capacitive loading of the TPP0502 means long ground leads can also be used on this probe with minimal impact on measurement quality, providing today's engineer with the flexibility to move around their design without worrying about ground lead length.