Order #: RTPA2A
Mfg #: RTPA2A
Only need this item for a short time?
The RTPA2A Real-time Probe Adapter extends the capabilities of Real-time Spectrum Analyzers (RTSA) by offering additional tools to make debugging today’s high-performance electrical designs easier. Using the RTPA2A with Tektronix RTSA, design engineers can benefit from industry-leading Tektronix active and differential probes to measure signals on SMD pins and other challenging circuit features.
- Interface Tektronix P7000 series high-performance active and differential probes to Tektronix real-time spectrum analyzers
- Seamless Integration: Automatically scales measurement for probe attenuation setting and Simplifies setup for troubleshooting, eliminates possible setup errors, requires no user adjustment
- Extends the troubleshooting capabilities of Tektronix real-time spectrum analyzers with the world’s best probes
- Troubleshoot and determine RF faults directly on circuit boards where no coaxial connection is available
- Use differential probes for high-impedance IQ baseband applications