Order #: RSA507A
Mfg #: RSA507A
Only need this item for a short time?
The RSA507A from Tektronix is a RSA500A series portable spectrum analyzer. The RSA507A USB spectrum analyzer offers high performance portable spectrum analysis in a rugged battery powered package. It was built to bring real time spectrum analysis to solving the problems of spectrum managers, interference hunters and network maintenance personnel who need to track down hard to find interferers, maintain RF networks and keep records of their efforts. The heart of the system is the USB-based RF spectrum analyzer that captures 40MHz bandwidths with great fidelity in harsh environments. The RSA507A operates with SignalVu-PC, a powerful program used as the basis of Tek’s traditional spectrum analyzer which offers a deep analysis capability. It is used in spectrum management, interference hunting, maintenance, installation and repair of radio networks.
- Frequency range from 9KHz to 7.5GHz
- Standard GPS/GLONASS/Beidou receiver for mapping
- Optional tracking generator for gain/loss, antenna and cable measurements
- Streaming capture can be used to record and play back long term events
- Mil-Std 28800 Class 2 environmental, shock and vibration specifications for use in harsh conditions
- Internal battery for extended field operations
- 100µsec minimum signal duration with 100% probability of intercept ensures to see problem every time
- Operating temperature range from -10°C to +55°C (without battery), -10°C to +45°C (with battery)
- Dimension of 299.1mm x 67.3mm x 271.3mm (W x H x L), net weight 2.54Kg (without battery)
- Requires a PC with Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, or Windows 10, 64-bit operating system