Order #: DMM7510-NFP
Mfg #: DMM7510-NFP
Only need this item for a short time?
The Model DMM7510 combines all the advantages of a precision digital multimeter, a graphical touch screen display, and a high speed, high resolution digitizer to create an industry first: a graphical sampling multimeter. The digitizer gives the Model DMM7510 unprecedented signal analysis flexibility; the five-inch capacitive touch screen display makes it easy to observe, interact with, and explore measurements with ""pinch and zoom"" simplicity. This combination of high performance and high ease of use offers unparalleled insight into your test results.
- 14 PPM basic one-year DCV accuracy
- 100mV, 1Ω, and 10µA ranges offer the sensitivity needed for measuring low level signals
- Make accurate measurements with offset compensated ohms, four-wire, and dry circuit functions
- Capture and display waveforms or transients with 1MS/sec digitizer
- Large internal memory buffer; store over 11 million readings in standard mode
- 27.5 million readings in compact mode
- Auto-calibration feature improves accuracy and stability by minimizing temperature and time drift
- Display more with five-inch, high resolution touch screen interface
- Readings and screen images can be saved quickly via the front panel USB memory port
- Two-year specifications allow for longer calibration cycles