Order #: 2303
Mfg #: 2303
Only need this item for a short time?
The Model 2303 Power Supply provides both voltage control and power consumption monitoring for automated testing of portable, battery-operated devices. The product is optimized for testing battery-operated, wireless communication devices such as cellular phones that undergo substantial load changes for very short time intervals. It exhibits outstanding voltage stability during pulse load changes and can simultaneously measure load currents, even if they are short pulses. In addition, this family of power supplies can sink current and, thus, take on the characteristics of a discharged, rechargeable battery for testing chargers and charger-control circuitry.
- Optimized for battery-powered device testing
- Ultra-fast transient response to load changes
- 5A continuous output
- Pulse peak, average, and baseline current measurements
- 100nA DC current sensitivity
- 45W output (15V @ 3A, 9V @ 5A)
- Sinks up to 2A