Order #: 2230G-60-3
Mfg #: 2230G-60-3
Only need this item for a short time?
Series 2230G power supplies provide up to 375 W of power in a compact 2 U high, half-rack wide enclosure. The 2230G-30-6 offers up to 6 A from two channels; the 2230G-60-3 offers up to 60 V from two channels. Adjustable, independent, and isolated channels can test two single voltage devices or a multiple voltage device with one power supply. Combine 30 V channels in series to increase voltage up to 60 V, or connect two or three channels in parallel to output as much as 15 A using the 2230G-30-6.
- Dual output model with two channels up to 30V/1.5A/45W each
- All channels are independently controlled and have isolated outputs for maximum flexibility
- Remote sensing with all channels to ensure programmed voltage accurately being applied to the load
- Two 30V channels can be combined in series or in paralell to double output voltage or current
- 0.03% basic voltage output accuracy and 0.1% basic current accuracy ensure quality test data
- Low noise, linear regulation with <3mVp-p ripple and noise
- Voltage and current outputs for all channels are displayed simultaneously for easy observation
- Keypad entry allows fast, precise entry of output values
- Standard USB and GPIB interfaces for flexible automated testing