Order #: 2200-60-2
Mfg #: 2200-60-2
Only need this item for a short time?
The Series 2200 offers five models of DC power supplies with voltage outputs from 20V to 72V to address a wide range of power requirements. These supplies have both front and rear outputs for use on a bench or in a test system. With basic voltage setting accuracy of 0.03% and basic voltage readback accuracy of 0.02%, the voltage you program for the load is the voltage accurately applied at the output terminals. The rear panel connections include remote sense terminals that compensate for voltage drops in the power supply leads.
- Wide range of power output up to 20V/5A/100W
- 0.03% basic voltage output accuracy and 0.05% basic current accuracy provide quality test data
- High output and measurement resolution, 1mV and 0.1mA, for testing low power circuits and devices
- Remote sensing to ensure the programmed voltage is applied to the load
- Dual line display shows both the programmed and actual values indicating the power status
- Repeatable test sequences of up to 80 output steps are easy to create with built-in list mode
- GPIB and USB interfaces are standard for convenient automated control