Order #: 2182A
Mfg #: 2182A
The two-channel Model 2182A Nanovoltmeter is optimized for making stable, low noise voltage measurements and for characterizing low resistance materials and devices reliably and repeatably. It provides higher measurement speed and significantly better noise performance than alternative low voltage measurement solutions. It offers a simplified delta mode for making resistance measurements in combination with a reversing current source, such as the Model 6220 or 6221.
- Make low noise measurements at high speeds, typically just 15nV p-p noise at 1s response time, 40–50nV p-p noise at 60ms
- Delta mode coordinates measurements with a reversing current source at up to 24Hz with 30nV p-p noise (typical) for one reading.
- Averages multiple readings for greater noise reduction
- Synchronization to line provides 110dB NMRR and minimizes the effect of AC common-mode currents
- Dual channels support measuring voltage, temperature, or the ratio of an unknown resistance to a reference resistor
- Built-in thermocouple linearization and cold junction compensation