Order #: 2100/230-240
Mfg #: 2100/230-240
Only need this item for a short time?
The Model 2100 provides stability, accuracy, and speed at a very low cost. It has 0.0038% 1-year basic DC voltage accuracy on the 10V range and 0.013% 1-year basic resistance accuracy on the 10kW range. At 6.5 digits, the Model 2100 delivers 50 triggered rdgs/s via the USB remote interface. At the fast 4.5 digit setting, it reads over 2000 rdgs/s into its 2000 reading internal buffer.
- High precision 6.5-digit DMM for critical measurements at a 5.5-digit price
- 11 measurement functions cover most commonly measured parameters
- Fully specified accuracies on all functions for ISO -compliant results
- Included PC software utilities for graphing and data sharing in both Microsoft Word and Excel
- Rugged construction for durability in bench/portable applications
- Selectable front/rear inputs facilitate bench or rack use
- Includes all accessories, such as startup software, USB cable, power cable, and safety test lead, for lowest total cost
- CE compliant and UL listed
- TMC compliant USB 2.0 interface for use with SCPI test programs