Order #: 5004-AMBLYONIS
Mfg #: 5004
THE IDEAL MULTI-PURPOSE GROUND RESISTANCE TESTER. The Model 5004 is designed to measure the resistance of grounding electrodes or grids, utilizing the fall-of-potential test method. The Model 5004 is perfectly suited to perform soil- resistivity measurements, touch-potential measurements, touch/step potential measurements, and display earth-voltage readings. Phase-locked loop and switched-filter design allows for smooth operation even in electrically noisy environments. Standard features include a rugged aluminum alloy case, three resistance ranges, an earth voltage measurement function, four-pole terminal connections, line or battery power capability, and a direct reading digital display. The unit is supplied with a power cord for charging internal batteries, auxiliary electrodes, test cables and connectors for performing various types of tests, a manual and a NIST traceable certificate of calibration.
- Rugged, compact design
- 3 or 4 pole testing ability
- Earth voltage testing mode
- Line or battery operation
- Active electrical-noise-suppression circuitry
- Large LCD indications
- Resistance Ranges: 0-20Ω?2-200Ω?0-2000Ω
- Resolution: To 0.001Ω
- Test Current: 10 mA up to 20Ω. 1 mA on 2000Ω range.
- Resistance Accuracy (percent of range):
- 0-20Ω, ±3% ±1 digit
- 0-200Ω and 0-2000Ω, ±1.5% ±1 digit
- AC Voltage Measurement Range:
- 0-19.99V, with 0.01V Resolution
- Voltage Measurement Accuracy (percent of range):
- 1-19.99V, ±3% ±1 digit
- Operating Environment: 32 to 104°F and to 85% RH
- Power supply: 120 VAC ±10%, 60 Hz or Eight (8) AA Batteries
- Weight: 3.1 lbs.
- Dimensions: 8.7" x 7.9" x 4.2"
Each Unit Includes
A rugged aluminum alloy case. With manual, power cord, interconnecting cable, ground cable, and NIST Traceable Certificate of Calibration.