Order #: 2200-AMBLYONIS
Mfg #: 2200
Simple and safe operation. The Amblyonix 2000 series of Kilovolt Meters combine high-accuracy with rugged construction. Each model comes with a durable aluminum case for transportation or shipment. Measuring circuits are designed with precision amplifiers and a dual-slope integrating processor. Simple and safe operation using front panel switches to select voltage ranges and AC/DC functions. High input impedance reduces test current and power consumption.
- Modern high-performance operational amplifiers
- Dual-slope A/D sampling
- Units are extremely stable and linear
- Safely switch between ranges and AC/DC functions
- Extremely portable
- Ranges: 0-20.0 kV AC/DC and 0-200 kV AC/DC
- Accuracy (percent of full scale): 1% AC, 0.5% DC
- Resolution: 0.001 kV (low range)
- Operating Environment: 32 to 104°F and to 85% RH
- Interconnecting Cable Length: 13'
- Input impedance: 2.4 G Ohm
- Power supply: Standard 9 V Battery
- Weight: 37.5 lbs
Each Unit Includes
A rugged aluminum case, manual, interconnecting cable, ground cable, and NIST Traceable Certificate of Calibration.