Order #: 1200
Mfg #: 1200
Continuous and instantaneous ratede output. The Model 1200 is a 200A micro-ohmmeter designed to be light-weight and extremely durable. It is perfectly suited to perform resistance measurements on circuit breakers, switchgear, buss connections, and a wide variety of other applications.
- Continuous and instantaneous rated output
- Measurement times from 5 to 599 seconds
- Stable readings, even in electrically noisy environments
- Temperature compensated measurements
- 16 bit dual channel high-speed A to D Processor
- Over-temperature protection circuit
- Intuitive man-machine interface setup
- USB interface for available download of measurement data
- Small and lightweight package.
- Measurement range: 0 to 2999.9 µΩ
- Resolution: 0.01 µΩ (0 to 99.99 Ω), 0.1µΩ (100.0 to 2999.9 Ω)
- Current DC, to 200A (selectable 50, 100, 150 and 200 A ranges)
- Accuracy ±(0.5% reading+2 digit)
- Continuous working time from 5 to 599 seconds
- Display: LCD
- Communications: USB
- Power supply: 120 VAC ±10%, 60 Hz
- Power: 1200W
- Storage capacity: 200 measurements
- Operating environment: Temperature 14°F to 104°F , humidity:?80%RH
- Dimensions: 15"