Keysight / Agilent DSO7104A Used for Sale
Order #: DSO7104A-USED
Mfg #: DSO7104A
Transcat is a Premier Supplier Used Test and Measurement Equipment. Many options are available for a variety of instruments. Contact Transcat for all your used equipment needs.
Only need this item for a short time?
Keysight’s InfiniiVision DSO7104A, equipped with a 12.1” XGA display, comes in a quiet package that is just 6.5” deep, and weighs only 13 pounds. With the world’s fastest uncompromised update rate, up to 100,000 waveforms per second, see subtle signal detail and infrequent events other scopes miss. A wide range of application packages provide rapid measurement insight.
Lab scope performance
- 1 GHz bandwidth
- 4 analog channels
- 4 GSa/s sample rate
- Standard 8 Mpts MegaZoom III deep memory
Engineered for the best signal visibility
- 12.1” XGA display with 256 levels of intensity shows subtle signal detail
- Industry’s-fastest uncompromised update rate of up to 100,000 waveforms/sec displays infrequent events
Wide range of application packages
- Serial decode including: I2C, SPI, CAN, LIN, RS-232/UART, and I2S
- Segmented memory
- PC-based offline analysis and viewing of previously acquired data
- Power analysis
- MATLAB® software available directly from Keysight for making your own custom measurement and analysis routines, user-defined filters, or instrument applications. MATLAB software for Keysight oscilloscope