Order #: MSO5102
Mfg #: MSO5102
- Two channel, 100 MHz digital / mixed signal oscilloscope
- Up to 8 GSa/s real-time sample rate
- 100 Mpts memory depth, optional memory depth up to 200 Mpts
- Upgradeable to four channels via software key
- 16 digital channels included - requires optional PLA2216 logic probe to operate
- High waveform capture rate (over 500,000 wfm/s)
- Multiple interfaces available: USB HOST&DEVICE, LAN(LXI), HDMI, TRIG OUT, and USB-GPIB
- Remote wireless control software - migrate instrument control and waveform analysis to PC
- Auto measurement of 41 waveform parameters; full-memory hardware measurement function
- Up to 450,000 frames of hardware real-time and ceaseless waveforms recording and playback functions
- Integrates 7 independent instruments into 1 - digital oscilloscope, logic analyzer, spectrum analyzer, arbitrary waveform generator, digital voltmeter, a frequency counter and totalizer, and protocol analyzer
- 9-inch capacitive multi-touch screen, 256-level intensity grading display, with color persistence
The Rigol MSO5102 is a two channel, 100 MHz digital / mixed signal oscilloscope with a real time sample rate of up to 8 GSa/s. Easily upgraded, it can be converted into a four channel oscilloscope via software key code. It also includes 16 digital channels as a standard feature - simply add the optional PLA2216 logic probe to operate.
The Rigol MSO5000 series digital oscilloscope is a high performance instrument based on Rigol’s UltraVision II technology. With a real time sample rate of up to 8 GSa/s and extremely high memory depth, the MSO5000 seamlessly integrates 7 instruments into one - oscilloscope, logic analyzer, spectrum analyzer, arbitrary waveform generator and much more. The MSO5000 also features a 9 inch, capacitive multi touch screen with 256 level intensity grading and color persistence.