Order #: DTXS-40
Mfg #: DTXS-40
The CAP-DTXS is an easy-to-use, high-precision cap torque tester that features a large electroluminescent display that clearly indicates the real-time and peak torque. Color-coded LED indicators alert the user to Go/NoGo conditions. Orange lights indicate a value less than low setpoint, green lights between high and low, and red for over the high.
The CAP-DTXS is supplied with ZT Logger data acquisition software. It can download data from the tester memory or captures continuous data at 10 points/second. Zero the tester or capture data while at the computer. All tester programming can be set and saved from the software.
Optional Force Recorder data acquisition software is designed to process up to 2,000 data per second.
All CAP-DTXS cap torque testers include a 3 Point Calibration Certificate traceable to NIST. DTXS cap torque testers include AC adapter/charger and built-in Ni-MH rechargeable batteries, 1″ high standard pegs (optional long pegs and calibration kit available).
- 40.00 (0.01 lbf-in)
- 50.00 (0.01 kgf-cm)
- 500.0 (0.1 N-cm)
- 5.000 (0.001 Nm)
- 640.0 (0.1 ozf-in)
- Test cap loosening (CCW) and tightening (CW) torque
- Selectable real time and peak modes
- USB, RS-232, Digimatic and Analog outputs
- Selectable units of lbf-in, kgf-cm, N-m, ozf-in, N-cm
- 1000 data point memory capacity
- Programmable high/low setpoints with color-coded LED indicators and audible signal
- Overload and low battery indicators
- 200% overload capacity
- DTXS accommodates samples from 20 up to 160 mm (0.787"" - 6.30"")
- Four rubber-coated 1 inch pegs are included with DTXS
- Optional ""Small Table"" accommodates samples from 7 up to 50 mm (0.275"" - 2"")
- Optional Peg sizes/material available
- Include 3 Point Calibration Certificate traceable to NIST. ISO 17025 Calibration Certification optionally available
- 2 Year Warranty