National Instruments PXI-5404 Used for Sale
Order #: PXI-5404-USED
Mfg #: PXI-5404
Transcat is a Premier Supplier Used Test and Measurement Equipment. Many options are available for a variety of instruments. Contact Transcat for all your used equipment needs.
Only need this item for a short time?
The PXI‑5404 is a 100 MHz clock generator capable of generating clock and sine wave signals and some other standard functions. This clock generator can generate signals from -1 V to +1 V and uses direct digital synthesis (DDS) to precisely generate waveforms.
100 MHz Bandwidth, 12-Bit PXI Waveform Generator
- One channel updated at 300 MS/s sampling rate
- 1 Vpk-pk to 4 Vpk-pk sine amplitude
- 9 kHz to 105 MHz sine wave generation
- DC to 105 MHz clock generation
- 1.07 µHz frequency resolution
Specifications are valid under the following conditions unless otherwise noted:
- Ambient temperature range of 0 °C to 50 °C
- Output voltage amplitudes with a 50 Ω load
- SINE out voltage amplitude of 2 Vpk-pk with a 50 Ω load
- CLOCK out level of 5 V
- External calibration performed between 18 °C and 28 °C
Typical specifications were determined on a small sampling of PXI-5404 waveform generators.