Keysight / Agilent B2902A USED FOR SALE
Order #: B2902A-USED
Mfg #: B2902A-USED
- Measurement capabilities
- Supports two-channel configuration
- Minimum source resolution: 1 pA /1 µV, Minimum measurement resolution: 100 fA/100 nV
- Maximum output: 210 V, 3 A DC/10.5 A pulse
- Arbitrary waveform generation and digitizing capabilities from 20 µs interval
- General features
- Integrated 4-quadrant source and measurement capabilities
- The 4.3’’ color display supports both graphical and numerical view modes
- Free application software to facilitate PC-based instrument control
- High throughput and SCPI command supporting conventional SMU command set
The Keysight B2902A Precision Source / Measure Unit (SMU) is a 2-channel, compact and cost-effective bench-top SMU with the capability to source and measure both voltage and current. It is versatile to perform I/V (current vs. voltage) measurement easily with high accuracy. Integration of 4 quadrant source and measurement capabilities enables I/V measurement simply and easily without configuring multiple instruments. The wide coverage of 210 V, 3 A DC/10.5 A pulse with a single instrument minimizes the investment. Minimum 100 fA/100 nV measurement resolution support accurate characterization of DUT. The superior 4.3’’ color display and various view modes improve productivity for test, debug and characterization with intuitive operation.
The Keysight B2900A Series of SMUs offers multiple options for instrument remote control at little or no cost, too. The following multiple software control options allow you to choose the solution that best fits your particular application.