Keysight / Agilent 8753D-006 Used for Sale
Order #: 8753D-006-USED
Mfg #: 8753D-006
Transcat is a Premier Supplier Used Test and Measurement Equipment. Many options are available for a variety of instruments. Contact Transcat for all your used equipment needs.
Only need this item for a short time?
The 8753D is a high performance vector network analyzer for laboratory or production measurements of reflection and transmission parameters. It integrates a high resolution synthesized RF source, an S-parameter test set, and a dual channel three-input receiver to measure and display magnitude, phase, and group delay responses of active and passive RF networks. Two independent display channels and a large screen color display show the measured results of one or both channels, in rectangular or polar/Smith chart formats.
Option 006 - 6 GHz Frequency Extension, Option 1D5 - High Stability Frequency Reference
- Frequency range: 30 kHz to 6.0 GHz
- Frequency resolution: 1 Hz
- Power range: -85 dBm to +10 dBm
- Power accuracy: ±0.05 dB
- Up to 110 dB dynamic range
- Phase range: ±180°
- Measurement resolutions: .001 dB, .001°, 0.01 ns marker resolution
- Integrated s-parameter test set
- Save/recall to built-in disk drive
- Color display
- Time domain analysis (with option 010)
- Input impedance: 50 ohms
- Connectors: 7 mm precision
- HP-IB, parallel, RS-232 interfaces
- 90-132 Vac; 48-66, 400 Hz operation / 198-264 Vac; 48-66 Hz operation
- Weight: 75 lb; Size: 222 mm (8.75 in)H x 425 mm (16.75 in)W x 508 mm (20.0 in)D