Keysight / Agilent 355D Used for Sale
Order #: 355D-USED
Mfg #: 355D
Transcat is a Premier Supplier Used Test and Measurement Equipment. Many options are available for a variety of instruments. Contact Transcat for all your used equipment needs.
Only need this item for a short time?
- Frequency Range: dc to 1 GHz
- Attenuation Range: 0 to 120 dB, 10 dB steps
- Insertion Loss at 0 dB: 0.2 dB + 2.3 dB.GHz
- Maximum SWR: 1.2 to 250 MHz, 1.3 to 500 MHz, 1.5 to 1 GHz
- Repeatability Life: 0.03 dB maximum, 0.5 million cycles per section
- Maximum RF Input Power: 0.5 W (average), 350 W (peak)
- Connector Type: BNC female, optional Type-N female and TNC female
The Keysight 355D, dc to 1000 MHz, manual step attenuator provides precision step attenuation in 10 dB steps from 0 to 120 dB. Attenuator sections are inserted and removed by cam-actuated microswitches which keep lead lengths short. This design minimizes stray capacitances and inductances, and keeps phase shift to a minimum. The Keysight 355D is a compact and rugged unit in which the component parts are rigidly positioned and well-shielded so that neither stray pickup nor signal leakage is a problem. It may be connected with the 355C in series to provide precision attenuation in 1 dB steps from 0 to 132 dB. Either terminal may be connected as input or output.