North Atlantic 2250 - Used for Sale
Order #: 2250-USED
Mfg #: 2250
Transcat is a Premier Supplier Used Test and Measurement Equipment. Many options are available for a variety of instruments. Contact Transcat for all your used equipment needs.
Only need this item for a short time?
- Voltage ranges are from: 20mV to 500V full scale in 6 ranges
- Phase angle measurement from: +0.0° to +359.99° phase lead with a 0.01° resolution
- High accuracy
- Half the size and weight of existing designs
- High resolution touch-screen
- Up to 80 dB harmonic rejection
- Fast settling time, fully programmable
- Ethernet, USB, & IEEE-488 ports
- LVDT/RVDT measurement capability
- Independent front and rear panel connections
- Automatic test equipment (ATE)
- Transformer ratio & phase tests
- Amplifier gain & phase
- Phase-sensitive null detection
- Network transfer function analysis
- Input/output impedance testing
- Wide-band, high sensitivity voltage measurements
- Attenuator linearity testing
- Harmonic analysis
- Accelerometer testing
- Phase angle measurements
- Synchro/Resolver transducer testing
- LVDT/RVDT testing
- Filter testing: Insertion loss, Phase shift measurement of power factors, Complex impedance phasing of servo motors & servos
The North Atlantic 2250 Phase Angle Voltmeter employs a 16-bit microprocessor-based design using Fast-Fourier Transform techniques that combine many of the capabilities of today’s network/waveform analyzers in a digital analyzing voltmeter configuration.
Designed for the Synchro/Resolver and LVDT/RVDT marketplace, this instrument accurately makes measurements of phase angle, in-phase, quadrature, fundamental, and total, as well as impedance, power, and harmonics. Isolated inputs allow null, ratio, and gain measurements of key parameters. A reference phase offset facilitates bridging measurements. A sensitive null meter is included for precise nulling. The 2250 is ideally suited for defense, industrial, and commercial applications.