Bruel & Kjaer 1617 USED FOR SALE
Order #: 1617-USED
Mfg #: 1617-USED
Only need this item for a short time?
The Type 1617 has filter band centre frequencies from 2Hz to 160kHz that can be divided into 50 third-octave bands. It has 41 overlapping octave bands covering 14 octaves from 2Hz to 20kHz. It includes A-, B-, C- and D-weighting networks, and there is an input overload indicator lamp. Filter scanning can be controlled by a Level Recorder, and there is a built-in digital interface compatible with IEC625–1/IEEE Std. 488 to permit direct control by other instruments and systems using these standards.
A DC ramp output can control the X–axis of an X–Y Recorder, and a control circuit is included to select averaging time programs for use by the measuring instrument.
- 50 third-octave filter bands, centre frequencies from 2Hz to 160kHz
- 41 overlapping octave bands, centre frequencies from 2Hz to 20kHz
- Third-octave and octave filters to IEC 225–1966, DIN 45651 and 45 652, and ANSI S1.11–1986
- IEEE/IEC interface for remote setting of controls via digital bus
- Digital display of selected bandwidth and centre frequency setting
- Built-in A-, B-, C- and D-weighting networks
- Manual or electronic control of filter switching
- Programs for automatic selection of Measuring Amplifier averaging time
- Automatic filter scanning via Level Recorder
- Automatic control of Level and X–Y Recorders
- Selectable scan start frequency, reduces overall time for analysis
- Input overload warning