IRD Mechanalysis IRD449
Order #: IRD449
Mfg #: M44901
The IRD449 is a portable multi-function SmartMeter that bridges the gap between the overall level vibration meter and the advanced FFT data collector / analyzer and associated analysis software. It is a complete machine condition diagnostic tool that produces results on-site without the need for a computer. It is designed for the technician, engineer and consultant who require portability, ease of use and speed to identify prime machinery faults without taking expensive delicate instruments to plant sites. It is the ideal replacement for the IRD838 basic analyzer.
This single instrument undertakes overall Vibration Measurement, Three Band FFT Spectrum, Time Wave Form, Diagnostics, Temperature, a Tacho for speed and Stroboscope. In addition it incorporates a handy inspection torch.
- Determine the condition of your bearings, including slower-running rotors (120rpm)
- Identify insufficiently lubricated bearings
- Indicate unbalance, looseness, misalignment
- Check machine speed, unbalance and alignment etc by built-in stroboscope
- Measure in either Metric or English units
- (1) Sensor Accelerometer, model IRD511, 2-10KHz, 100mV/g, Top Exit, Mil 2 Pin, 1/4"-28UNF Female Mounting Thread with National Traceable Cal. Cert
- (1) Cable for model IRD449 Binder to accelerometer IRD511 expandable to 2.5m
- (1) Magnetic Portable Base, IRD500 Series Accelerometer
- (1) Headphones with Ear Defenders
- (1) Carrying Case
- (1) Operating Manual and CD