Hanna Instruments HI1285-6
pH/EC/TDS Electrode w/Cal.Check for HI9813-6 Series
Order #: HI1285-6
Mfg #: HI1285-6
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- Measure pH, conductivity (EC), and TDS (ppm) with the HI1285-6 multiparameter probe.
- Perfect for measurements in greenhouses, water treatment, and boilers and cooling towers with a polypropylene body, built in temperature sensor, and pre-amplified pH electrode. The HI1285-6 is designed for use with HI9813-6 Portable pH/EC/TDS/Temperature Meter with CAL Check™.
- 3 in 1 probe with pH, conductivity (EC), TDS (ppm), & temperature sensors.
- Pre-amplified for more accurate readings.
- Great for hydroponics, aquariums, pools, & ponds.
- Body Material polypropylene
- Reference single, Ag/AgCl
- Junction / Flow Rate cloth
- Electrolyte gel
- Range pH: 0 to 13, EC
- Max Pressure 0.1 bar
- Tip Shape spheric (8 mm)
- Diameter 16 mm
- Body Length / Overall Length 95 mm / 185 mm
- Recommended Operating Temperature 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F) - LT
- Temperature Sensor yes
- Matching Pin no
- Amplifier yes
- Digital no
- Cable 7-pole; 1 m (3.3')
- Connection DIN