Order #: FT3151
Mfg #: FT3151
Earthing or grounding of electrical equipment is essential to maintain safety, protecting lives, as well as prevent damage to equipment. The FT3151 Analog EarthTester uses the AC phase differential system to measure earthing resistance, which assures that accurate measurements are unaffected by earth voltage and auxiliary earthing resistance. New innovate cord winders make clean up a breeze.
- CAT II 300 V
- Three-electrode method, Two-electrode method (Simple Measurement)
- Wide measurement range for 0 to 1150 Ω, based on EN standard
- Switchable measurement frequency to reduce the effects of power supply harmonics
- Dramatically faster setup: Comes with improved grounding rods and cord winders.
Each Unit Includes
- Auxiliary Earthing Rod L9840 (2 piece set)
- Measuring cable L9841 (alligator clip, black 4 m (13.12 ft))
- Measurement Cable L9842-11 (yellow 10 m (32.81 ft), equipped with winder)
- Measurement Cable L9842-22 (red 20 m (65.62 ft), equipped with winder)
- LR6 (AA) Alkaline battery ×6
- Carrying Case C0106
- Instruction manual