Non-Contact Voltage Probe
Order #: SP3000-01
Mfg #: SP3000-01
The SP3000 is a non-contact AC voltage waveform probe ideal for maintenance applications involving device control signals and sensor signals. Simply apply the probe to a cable outside its insulation cover to capture the signal without exposing the technician to electrocution.
Availability: Item ships in about Ships in 2-3 weeks
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- SP3000, SP9001 bundled model
- Observe waveforms with an oscilloscope or a Hioki Memory HiCorder by visualizing signals from electric equipment simply by applying the probe to the wire’s insulation
- Capture LIN and other communications signals
- Measure signals from electric equipment on vehicles
- Ideal for applications where:
- Miniaturization of devices and use of waterproof connectors make it impossible to establish contact with metal terminals
- Connectors can’t be removed due to reduced ability to reproduce phenomena
- There is need to avoid tearing the wire insulation so as to prevent risk of damage to the sensor due to static electricity