Ametek - M&G T-975
Order #: T-975
Mfg #: T-975
Only need this item for a short time?
The vent valve design has been upgraded on the T-900 Series and the Vernier function now operates differently from the previous generation. The new vent design has a reverse thread to allow for proper Vernier operation and also for operation of the vent which is now an o-ring seal and not a metal seat seal. If the valves are not properly used, one will be opened when the other is tightened and the pressure will be relieved.
- 25 in Hg (Vacuum) to 580 PSI
- Precision Vernier built into the handle for fine adjustment
- Controlled bleed valve for precise pressure reduction and hysteresis tests
- Hand pump with reference and test connections
- Open vent to release pressure
- Swivel connection for reference gauge
Each Unit Includes
- Hose with NPT Termination
- BSP Hose Adapter