Order #: 568-361
Mfg #: 568-361
The Mitutoyo 568-361 Borematic LCD Bore Gauge has a measurement range of 6 to 8 mm and is accurate to + or - 5 micrometers. The absolute linear encoder helps reduce error, and the LCD screen offers quick and error-free measurement reading with a 330-degree rotatable unit. Three-point contact system detects lobing or triangular form error and TiN-coated contact points provide durability and impact resistance. Gradient spacing is 0.001mm. The gauge has SPC data output for recording and storing measurements on a computer as well as a GO/NO-GO judgment function. Origin point is quickly set with an origin button and the gauge retains this setting for the entire battery life.
- TiN-coated measuring contact points provide excellent durability and impact resistance and allow the instrument to measure right to the bottom of a blind hole.
- Large LCD digits of 8.5mm height for error-free reading.
- 330-degree rotatable display unit for easy reading at any angle.
- GO/NO-GO judgment function.
- The ABSOLUTE linear encoder eliminates the fear of over-speed errors.
- With SPC data output.
- Setting rings for origin point setting are optional.
- Can measure deep holes by attaching an optional extension rod.
- Measurement can be taken closer to the bottom of a blind bore.
- Supplied in fitted wooden case
- Range 6-8mm
- Accuracy 5µm
- Mass 480g