Clamp On AC Probe
Order #: 9010-50
Mfg #: 9010-50
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- Easy-to-use, current to voltage transformer
- Intended primarily for application as an input sensor for a recorder
- A secondary output provides an AC voltage waveform, and can be connected to an input impedance over 1M-ohm
- BNC terminal
- Insulated BNC terminal
- Rated current 500 A AC (10 A to 500 A full scale, 6 ranges selectable)
- Frequency band width 40 to 1 kHz (±6 % max.)
- Accuracy (at 50 or 60 Hz) ±3 % f.s.
- Output rate 0.2 V AC at full scale range (waveform output), Output terminal: Insulated BNC
- Max. circuit voltage 600 V AC rms (insulated wire)
- Core jaw dia. Ø46 mm(1.81 in), or 50 mm(1.97 in) × 20 mm(0.79 in) busbar
- Dimensions, mass 74 mm(2.91 in)W × 184 mm(7.24 in)H × 37 mm(1.46 in)D, 420 g (14.8 oz), cord length: 3 m(9.84 ft)