Phase Rotation Tester
Order #: 2121.10
Mfg #: 2121.10
The AEMC 2121.10 is a compact and durable phase rotation meter designed to identify phase rotation on 3-phase systems and identify live and open/de-energized phases.
Only need this item for a short time?
- Indication of live phase presence or phase absence
- Automatic testing as soon as the instrument is connected
- Terminals and cables identified by color-coding to simplify connection
- Phase rotation indicators
- Line supplied - no battery
- 600V CAT III rated and CE Mark