Sound Meter, 50 dB, 31.5 Hz - 8 kHz
Order #: SM-10
Mfg #: 3052366
Special Price $270.55 Regular Price $303.99
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- Designed to meet the measurement requirements of Safety Engineers, Health, Industrial safety offices and quality control in various environments.
- A and C weightings for checking compliance with safety regulations as well as acoustic analysis
- Measuring ranges: A Weighting 30 ~130dB C Weighting 35~130dB
- Frequency range: 31.5Hz~8KHz
- Display with 0.1dB steps on a 4 digits LCD
- Slow (1 sec) and fast (125ms) response settings to check peak and average noise levels
- MAX/MIN recording
- Data Hold to freeze reading on digital display
- CE, designed to meet IEC651 Type2, ANSI S1.4 Type2
- Battery Life: Approx. 50 hrs (alkaline Battery)
- Size: 200 x 55 x 38 mm (7.8 x 2.2 x 1.5 in)
- Weight: 233g. (0.5 lb.) Including battery
- Safety: CE-EMC
- Display: 4 digits LCD
- Microphone: 1/2 inch Electret condenser microphone
- Power Supply: 9V NEDA 1604, IEC 6F22, JIS 006P battery
- Auto Power Off: Approx. 5 min
- Environment: Indoor operation, < 2000 m
- Standard applied: IEC 651 Type2, ANSI 1.4 Type 2
- Dynamic range: 50 dB
- Resolution: 0.1 dB, Display Update: 0.5 sec.
- Time weighting: FAST(125mS), SLOW(1 sec)
- Frequency range: 31.5 Hz to 8 kHz
Each Unit Includes
- Carrying case
- User manual
- 9V Battery