Preen Power AFC-11015
Order #: AFC-11015
Mfg #: AFC-11015
15kVA, Single Phase In, Single Phase Out. 5~300Vrms, 47~63Hz Output
The AFC Series is an economically priced AC power source to provide reliable voltage and frequency simulation for general applications, such as testing for home appliance, electronic, medical equipment, lighting and other fields of production or R&D.
Utilized PWM switching technology, AFC provides high quality pure sine waveform with output level up to 2,000kVA. The AC source is coupled with output voltage range of 5~300V and output frequency of 47~63Hz, 50/60Hz fixed. User can select optional frequency output of 2 or 4 times standard frequency and 400Hz.
- Single phase power output from 0.5-150kVA and three phase power output from 6-2000kVA.
- CE mark with high electromagnetic compatibility performance.
- High input power factory and high efficiency up to 92%.
- Coupled with 4 LED displays to show measurements of voltage, current, frequency and power at once.
- Patented power module design with compact size for easier maintenance and high power density.
- Comprehensive protection includes over voltage, over current, over load, input under voltage and over temperature with corresponding error codes.
- Emergency stop button to shut down output immediately.
- Optional RS232 and RS485 interfaces available.
|Voltage (Vrms)||Low(V): 5-150 VAC , High(V): 10-OOVAC(L-N)|
|Frequency||47 - 63Hz 50Hz 60 z
2F(2 times frequency)
4F(4 times frequency
Optional: 400 Hz
|Current/Phase||Low (Arms): 125.0 & High (Arms): 62.5|
|THD||≤2%* (opt. ≤1%)|
|Voltage||120V or 220V ±15% (1Ø2W +G)|
|Frequency||50 or 60 ±3 Hz|
|Dimensions (WxDxH) mm/inch||600x850x1340 / 23.7x33.5x52.8|