Keysight Technologies D3000AERA-P12
Order #: D3000AERA-P12
Mfg #: D3000AERA-P12
Only need this item for a short time?
The aerospace software package for Keysight's InfiniiVision 3000A X- and 3000T X-Series oscilloscopes enables protocol triggering and decode for the MIL-STD 1553 and ARINC 429 serial buses. This package also enables other advanced analysis capabilities including eye-diagram mask testing and frequency response analysis (FRA) to help test and debug electronic systems found in the aerospace & defense industries.
- Hardware-based decoding helps find errors significantly faster
- Trigger on specific MIL-STD 1553 Command/Status Words, Data Words, and error conditions.
- Trigger on ARINC429 labels, data and error conditions.
- Perform hardware-based pass/fail MIL-STD 1553 and ARINC429 mask testing to test the analog quality of your network
- Automatically perform parametric measurements with statistics to compare against published MIL-STD 1553 and ARINC429 electrical specifications.
- For the InfiniIVision 3000A X-Series oscilloscopes, this package enables MIL-STD 1553 and ARINC 429 serial trigger and decode, mask testing, advanced math, and enhanced HDTV video triggering and analysis
- For the InfiniiVision 3000T X-Series oscilloscopes, this package enables MIL-STD 1553 and ARINC 429 serial trigger and decode, mask testing, frequency response analysis (bode plot), and enhanced HDTV video triggering and analysis. Advanced math already comes standard on all 3000T X-Series oscilloscopes
License certificate delivery - email only
Node-locked perpetual license
KeysightCare software support subscription, node-locked - 12 months