Boonton 4500B Used for Sale
Order #: 4500B-USED
Mfg #: 4500B
Transcat is a Premier Supplier Used Test and Measurement Equipment. Many options are available for a variety of instruments. Contact Transcat for all your used equipment needs.
The Boonton 4500B power meter is the instrument of choice for capturing, displaying, analyzing and characterizing RF power in both the time and statistical domains. The 4500B power meter has two basic measurement modes - pulse power and modulated power. In pulse power mode, the 4500B functions as an enhanced peak power analyzer with the ability of viewing the RF envelope of signal frequencies up to 40 GHz. The RF frequency range and detection bandwidth are naturally sensor model dependent. The Boonton 4500B has a built-in 1 GHz step calibrator which enhances the measurement accuracy by performing an automatic routine calibration to the connected Boonton sensor model. The calibration process can be performed by connecting a peak power sensor to the calibrator output terminal of the Boonton 4500B peak power meter. This application note describes various uses and applications of the internal calibrator of the Boonton 4500B power meter.
- 8.4" TFT color LCD display
- Displays up to 4 measurement channels, 2 memory channels and 1 math channel simultaneously
- Automatic peak-to-peak, delay-by-time and delay-by-events triggering
- Statistical analysis including gated CCDF and PDF with linear or log presentation (optional)
- Text view of up to 15 time and power measurements per channel
- Envelope, persistence and roll mode displays
- GPIB, USB and LAN
- Peak Power Sensors available with high video bandwidth, fast risetime, and wide dynamic range