Onset HOBO Data Loggers U26-001 for Rent
Order #: U26-001-RENT1
Mfg #: U26-001-RENT1
Measure oxygen concentrations in lakes, streams, rivers, estuaries, and coastal waters with the HOBO U26 Dissolved Oxygen Data Logger. This affordable and precise data logger is recommended for aquatic biology and hydrology research projects. The HOBO U26 uses RDO® Basic (Rugged Dissolved Oxygen) optical DO sensor technology and is easy to maintain.
- U26-001 data logger
- DO sensor cap
- Protective Guard
- Calibration Boot with sponge
- Affordable, high performance dissolved oxygen (DO) monitoring with 0.2 mg/L accuracy
- Optical DO sensor technology for long-lasting calibration with less maintenance
- HOBOware Pro's Dissolved Oxygen Assistant software corrects for measurement drift from fouling; provides salinity-adjusted DO concentrations and percent saturation
- Optical USB interface for high-speed, reliable data offload
- Easy-to-replace DO sensor cap lasts six months
In what environment does this data logger operate?
This data logger operates in an underwater environment.
What measurements does this data logger support?
The U26-001 data logger supports the following measurements: Dissolved Oxygen and Temperature