Sound Level & Noise Dosimeter Calibration Services
Companies with stringent requirements in measuring noise & dB levels choose Transcat to perform their Sound Level Meter Calibrations. Our world-class calibration laboratories utilize an ISO 9001 compliant quality system to service the sound level meters used to meet OSHA safety regulations, provide product certifications, test machinery noise, and take residential measurements.
Skilled Transcat technicians will precisely confirm the accuracy tolerances of noise meters according to their classifications (0, 1 or 2). We also offer accredited calibrations of industrial and environmental dosimeters that conduct sound level surveys, measure personal exposure, assess work environments, and comply with regulatory agency requirements.
Our capabilities cover the meters that check locations for excessive dB and measure accumulated sound levels during exact time frames. Transcat is committed to helping our customers protect employees, while adhering to government regulations, by providing NIST-compliant noise meter calibrations for a wide range of equipment. For more information, request a quote today!
Transcat Sound Calibration Ensures Reading Accuracy
Our comprehensive capabilities include calibrating sound level meters that feature high and low measurement ranges and have fast/slow response times. We service the analog and digital meters that report general purpose or high accuracy measurements and feature A, B and C weighting. Our North American network of accredited labs utilizes uniform processes to confirm the performance of instruments that are designed to meet IEC and ANSI standards, as well as government noise control guidelines. You can have confidence in Transcat's industry-leading ability to offer:
- Calibrations of all types of sound level meters, noise meters, dosimeters, and multi-component systems that have various accuracies, resolutions and dB measurement ranges.
- Services for sound level meters from a broad scope of manufacturers, including Testo, Extech, and Simpson Electric, to name a few.
- Specialized sound meter expertise, plus the widest scope of ISO/IEC 17025 accreditation in all of our serviced industries.
- Automatic re-checks on any inconsistent test results, so you have accurate measurements to support compliance, safety and quality sound programs.
Flexible and Reliable Noise Meter Calibration Services
- Select the accredited calibration service level that suits your specialized requirements and industry standards ‚ each one delivers fast turnarounds and responsive service.
- Rely on our North American lab network, where calibrations are performed by highly trained technicians with consistency in processes and standards.
- Trust Transcat quality systems, which are ISO 9001:2000 compliant.
Beyond Sound Calibration: Physical Instrument Capabilities
Transcat provides wide-ranging, accredited Calibration Services for instruments that measure physical parameters. These instruments often demand annual calibrations, as well as traceable compliance. Our CalTrak Management System allows you to closely monitor equipment during the calibration. After the service, you can download certificates at any time. In addition to sound meter and noise dosimeter calibrations, we verify the performance of an array of other physical devices, including:
For more information on how we precisely calibrate a sound level meter, please use our Live Chat system located on the right side of the page, Request a Quote form, contact us, or call Transcat directly at 800-828-1470.