EMC Lab Equipment Testing Services
At Transcat, we perform a wide range of ESD, EMC, RF and Microwave Calibration Services. When conducting ESD tests, you should be assured that your testing equipment is calibrated. Our calibration labs offer the skilled technicians and advanced resources to support ESD compliance programs. We calibrate spectrum analyzers, power meters and generators, voltage and current probes, cables, attenuators, surge generators and other instruments that are used to calibrate devices used in a broad scope of electronics testing. We calibrated ESD guns from EMC Test Systems, Noiseken and other leading manufacturers.
What Are Transcat’s ESD Calibration Benefits?
By following a regular program of calibration, you can ensure that your electrostatic discharge testing instruments are compliant with international, national and industry standards. We offer:
- Calibration of the ESD testing equipment used by device manufacturers and EMC labs
- Advanced systems for the measurement of discharge current waveforms
- Services for ESD equipment built by virtually every major manufacturer
- ISO 9001-compliant services in ISO 17025-accredited laboratories
- True traceability to SI units through NIST
Radio Frequency and Microwave Calibrations
Our calibration services for RF testing cover RF attenuators, RF power meters, RF power sensors, signal generators, oscilloscopes and other devices. These services come with options, in terms of scheduling, budgeting and calibration levels. Take advantage of:
- Our on-site or laboratory calibrations that meet your scheduling needs
- Service consistency through our centrally controlled processes and datasheets
- Services performed to manufacturer specifications or customized across a measurement range
Receive a Quote on Your Device
For more information on an ESD simulator calibration, please use our Live Chat system located on the right side of the page, Request a Quote form, or call Transcat directly at 800-828-1470.