Clamp On Power Meter
Order #: CW121-D-1/C2
Mfg #: CW121-D-1/C2
Special Price $1,957.00 Regular Price $2,060.00
As energy conservation becomes increasingly important, we are pleased to present low-cost clamp-on power meters designed to meet user needs for simple tools capable of measuring power values and instantaneous values.
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- To help you with your energy conservation needs, Yokogawa introduces its low-cost clamp-on power meters to provide an easy-to-use tool capable of measuring power values and instantaneous values
- Can be used with current clamps ranging from 50A to 3000A, including the new small diameter current clamp (96033) for measurements in tight spots
- Compact in design, making it ideal for installation inside distribution panels, the CW120/121 also has a large, backlit LCD
- Can be used for voltage measurements on systems up to 495V
- Continuous measurement integration allows accurate measurements even with large load fluctuations
- Plus/minus signs are shown for reactive power and power factor
- Data saving interval can be set in the range of one second to one hour
Each Unit Includes
- Interface RS232, Power Cord: UL/CSA Standard
- Carrying Case
- Magnetic Backing Instrument Case
- AC Power Adapter
- AP140E Sortware
- 32 MB Flash Card
- User's Manual
All products in this series