Clamp-on Power Meter, 3 Phase 4 Wire w/ RS232 Interface
Order #: CW121-D-1
Mfg #: CW121-D-1
The Yokogawa CW120/CW121 power meter is a low-cost tool to support your energy conservation efforts. Yokogawa CW120/CW121 power meters are designed to meet user needs for simple tools capable of measuring power values and instantaneous values. Data can be saved as low as 1-second interval. This capability allows the Yokogawa CW120/CW121 power meter to respond quickly to load fluctuations and measure transient responses in equipment.
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- Yokogawa Model # CW120-D-2
- Compact& Lightweight body with large back-lit LCD
- Current clamps in a range of sizes(small to large diameter)
- Support for large-capacity ATA flash memory(equipped with PC card slot)
- Data can be saved every 1 second
- Wiring error check function
- Simultaneous measurement of multiple use possible by external control terminal
- Parameters setting tool is included to set measurement conditions through PC
- AC Power cord
- RS232 Interface
Each Unit Includes
- Power cord
- Voltage probes
- User manual
- Operation guide