Clamp On Power Meter Kit, 4 Wire
Order #: CW121/2/C2/C2/PM1
Mfg #: CW121/2/C2/C2/PM1
Compact & Light weight body with large back-lit LCD Current clamps in a range of sizes(small to large diameter) Support for large-capacity ATA flash memory (equipped with PC card slot) Data can be saved at from 1 second wiring error check function 2 or 3-load system. Simultaneous measurement of multiple use possible by external control terminal. Parameters setting tool is included to set measurement conditions through PC.
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- To help you with your energy conservation needs, Yokogawa introduces its low-cost clamp-on power meters to provide an easy-to-use tool capable of measuring power values and instantaneous values
- Can be used with current clamps ranging from 50A to 3000A, including the new small diameter current clamp (96033) for measurements in tight spots
- Compact in design, making it ideal for installation inside distribution panels, the CW120/121 also has a large, backlit LCD
- Can be used for voltage measurements on systems up to 495V
- Continuous measurement integration allows accurate measurements even with large load fluctuations
- Plus/minus signs are shown for reactive power and power factor
- Data saving interval can be set in the range of one second to one hour
- Each measures 117 x 161 x 51 mm, weighs 600 grams, and ships complete with power cord, 3 voltage probes (91018), and users manual
- The Complete Power Meter Package includes 4 voltage probes (91007), AC power adapter (A1022UP), power supply cable (93030), carry case (93022), software (AP140E), 16 MB flash memory card (97030) and RS-232 cable (91011)
Each Unit Includes
- Interface RS232, Power Cord: UL/CSA Standard
- Carrying Case
- Magnetic Backing Instrument Case
- Four Voltage Probes
- AC Power Adapter
- AP140E Sortware
- 32 MB Flash Card
- User's Manual