Order #: HMP8
Mfg #: HMP8
Vaisala HUMICAPâ Humidity and Temperature Probe HMP8 is designed for pressurized applications in compressed air systems, refrigerant dryers, and other pressurized industrial applications where easy insertion and removal of the probe and adjustable installation depth into the pipeline are needed.
The probe is plug and play compatible with Vaisala Indigo™ series of transmitters, or it can be used as a standalone digital Modbus RTU transmitter over RS-485 serial bus. For easy-to-use access to field calibration, device analytics, and configuration functionality, the probe can be connected to Vaisala Insight™ Software.
- RH accuracy up to 0.8 %RH
- Temperature accuracy up to 0.1 °C (0.18 °F)
- Temperature measurement range -70 ... +180 °C (-94 ... +356 °F)
- Sensor purge provides superior chemical resistance
- Probe installation depth can be freely adjusted and probe can be hot-swapped from pressurized pipelines with an installation valve
- Modbus RTU over RS-485
- Plug & play compatible with Indigo™ series of transmitters
- Traceable calibration certificate: 5 points for humidity, 1 point for temperature