Order #: HMP4
Mfg #: HMP4
Vaisala HUMICAPâ Humidity and Temperature Probe HMP4 is designed for high pressure applications such as compressed air systems in maritime, breathing air, and industrial applications, where measurement performance and chemical tolerance are essential.
The probe is plug and play compatible with Vaisala Indigo™ series of transmitters, or it can be used as a standalone digital Modbus RTU transmitter over RS-485 serial bus. For easy-to-use access to field calibration, device analytics, and configuration functionality, the probe can be connected to Vaisala Insight™ Software.
- RH accuracy up to 0.8 %RH
- Temperature accuracy up to 0.1 °C (0.18 °F)
- Temperature measurement range -70 ... +180 °C (-94 ... +356 °F)
- Operating pressure 0 ... 10 MPa (0 ... 100 bar)
- Sensor purge provides superior chemical resistance
- Modbus RTU over RS-485
- Plug & play compatible with Indigo™ series of transmitters
- Traceable calibration certificate: 5 points for humidity, 1 point for temperature