Deluxe Thermal Imager Kit with Telephoto Lens
Order #: 0563 0885 73
Mfg #: 0563 0885 73
Special Price $10,697.00 Regular Price $11,260.00
Availability: Item ships in about 2 - 3 Weeks
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- Large 4.3“ TouchScreen
- Quality resolution 320 x 240
- Patented SuperResolution provides 640 x 480 resolution images when downloaded to IRSoft
- 30° lens allows for wide field of view
- Site Recognition and Database Application
- High Temperature Option (2192°F)
- Radiometric Video Recording
- Atmospheric Corrections
- Bluetooth Voice Annotation
- Lens Protection Glass (Optional)
- Customizable Reporting Software
- Rotating display and swivel handle allow for ease of use in a variety of applications
- Included 2GB SD card for storage
- Video Output via USB allows for immediate viewing on a computer screen
- Ideal for:
- Electrical and Mechanical Maintenance
- Fluid Level Checks
- High Temperature Measurements
- Reliable quality assurance and production monitoring
- Power and Energy Applications
- Solar Panel Inspection
- Thermographic Video
- Detector size 320 x 240 pixels.
- With 76.800 temperature measurement points, the measurement objects are detected in outstanding image quality.
- SuperResolution technology to 640 x 480 pixels SuperResolution technology improves the image quality by one class so the resolution of the thermal images is increased by four times.
- Flexibility thanks to rotatable handle and fold-out, rotating display
- Thermal sensitivity < 30 mK so even the smallest temperature differences are visible.
- Large field of view thanks to 30° lens With the standard wide-angle lens.
- Panorama image assistant for large measurement objects. The panorama image assistant allows the analysis and documentation of a total image stitched together from several individual images.
- Site Recognition Technology for repetitive thermography of similar measurement objects. The SiteRecognition technology offers the direct recognition, allocation, and archiving of the measurement sites, as well as the automatic allocation and archiving of the the thermal images.
- High temperature up to 2192 °F with a high temperature option that extends measurement range.
- Special measurement mode for detecting potential mold areas
- Lens protection glass
- Auto focus
- Built-in digital camera with power LEDs
- Minimum focus distance of 4 in.
- Voice recording using headset
- Sturdy case
- Pro software
- SD card
- USB cable
- Carrying strap
- Lens cleaning cloth
- Power supply
- Li-ion rechargeable battery
Each Unit Includes
- Thermal Imager
- hard shell storage case
- 2GB SD memory card
- USB cable
- IRSoft software
- power supply
- instruction manual
- Certificate of Conformity