Sound Level Meter w/Built-in Data Logger
Order #: 0563 8170
Mfg #: 0563 8170
Special Price $612.00 Regular Price $720.00
The testo 816-1 sound level meter is the professional model in the Testo sound level meter series. It is designed for measuring noise levels in the workplace, public places, industry, and production. Includes data storage and analysis.
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- Precise noise level measurements according to IEC 61672-1 Class 2 and ANSI S1.4 Type 2
- Ideal for health and safety inspections / emission control
- Integrated memory for up to 31,000 readings / long term measuring possible
- PC software for data analysis / USB cable for data transfer
- Measuring range 30 to 130 dB
- Frequence range 20 Hz to 8 kHz
- Accuracy ±1.4 dB (under reference conditions: 94 dB, 1 kHz)
- Resolution 0.1 dB
- Measuring rate 0.5 sec
- Dimensions 11 x 3 x 2 in. / 272 x 83 x 42 mm
- Operating temperature 32° to 104 °F / 0 to +40 °C
- Microphone 0.5 in.
- Dynamic range 100 dB
- Frequency weighting A / C
- Time weighting FAST 125 ms / SLOW 1 sec
- Battery type 4 x AA batteries
- Storage temperature 14° to 140 °F / -10 to +60 °C
- Weight 14 oz. / 390 g
Each Unit Includes
- All in one carry bag
- PC software
- USB cable
- Screwdriver for calibration
- User guide on CD ROM