Mixed Domain Oscilloscope, 2 analog channels
Order #: MDO32
Mfg #: MDO32
The new 3 Series MDO oscilloscope comes with <strong>FREE 1 GHz Spectrum Analyzer - A $1,500 value</strong> and separate RF inputs. Allowing you to quickly debug your designs and track down sources of unwanted EMI emissions, without tracking down a standalone analyzer
Only need this item for a short time?
Key Features Include:
- FREE 1 GHz Spectrum Analyzer - Up to a $1,500 value
- FREE Standard 1 GHz passive probes on 1 GHz Models - Up to a $3,300 value
- Built-in spectrum analyzer available in 1 GHz or 3 GHz versions
- 11.6-inch HD (1920x1080) capacitive touch display is the largest in its class
- Optional 16 digital channels for mixed signal analysis
- Optional built-in function generator
- Wide range of serial bus decoding options
- Less than 6-inches deep on the bench
- Embedded Design and IoT
Discover and solve issues quickly by performing system level debug on mixed signal embedded systems including today's most common serial bus technologies with the 3 Series MDO and support for a broad set of common serial buses.
- Power Design
Make reliable and repeatable voltage, current, and power measurements using automated power quality, switching loss, harmonics, ripple, modulation, and safe operating area measurements with the widest selection of power probes in an affordable solution.
Managing multiple instruments on a bench can be troublesome. The 3 Series MDO combines analog, digital, and RF measurements with a signal source in a single, small (5.9 in., 149 mm deep) instrument. The combination of a small instrument and high level of integration aids in the teaching of various electronics principles as well as in its usage for more sophisticated lab experiments. Full upgradeability enables adding functionality over time as needs change or budgets allow.
- Manufacturing Test and Troubleshooting
Size and space constraints can play havoc on a manufacturing floor. The 3 Series MDO minimizes rack or bench space by integrating multiple instruments into one small package. Integration reduces cost associated with utilizing multiple different instrument types in manufacturing test or troubleshooting stations.
- Service Installation and Maintenance
Having the right instruments when and where you need them is critical. The 3 Series MDO combines analog waveforms, digital logic, and spectrum analysis in a lightweight (11.7 lbs, 5.3 kg), portable package - making it the perfect choice where space is limited and flexibility is desired.
Key Performance Specifications
- 2 and 4 analog channel models
- 100 MHz, 200 MHz, 350 MHz, 500 MHz, 1 GHz bandwidth models
- Bandwidth is upgradable (up to 1 GHz)
- Up to 5 GS/s sample rate
- 10 M record length on all channels
- >280,000 wfm/s maximum waveform capture rate
- Standard passive voltage probes with 3.9 pF capacitive loading and 250 MHz or 500 MHz analog bandwidth
- Spectrum Analyzer (optional)
- Frequency range: 9 kHz - 1 GHz or 3 GHz
- Ultra-wide capture bandwidth up to 3 GHz
- Arbitrary Function Generator (optional)
- 13 predefined waveform types
- 50 MHz waveform generation
- 128 k arbitrary generator record length
- 250 MS/s arbitrary generator sample rate
- Digital Channels (optional)
- 16 digital channels
- 10 M record length on all channels
- 121.2 ps timing resolution
- Serial Bus Decode, Triggering and Search (optional)
- Serial bus support for I2C, SPI, RS-232/422/485/UART, USB 2.0, CAN, CAN FD, LIN, FlexRay, MIL-STD-1553, ARINC429, and Audio standards
- Digital Voltmeter / Frequency Counter (Free with product registration)
- 4-digit DC, AC RMS, and DC+AC RMS voltage measurements
- 5-digit frequency measurements