Order #: AFG3021C
Mfg #: AFG3021C
Only need this item for a short time?
Unmatched performance, versatility, intuitive operation, and affordability make the AFG3000C Series of Function, Arbitrary Waveform, and Pulse Generators the most useful instruments in the industry.
Key performance specifications
- 10 MHz, 25 MHz, 50 MHz, 100 MHz, 150 MHz, or 240 MHz sine waveforms
- 14 bits, 250 MS/s, 1 GS/s, or 2 GS/s arbitrary waveforms
- Amplitude up to 20 Vp-p into 50 Ω loads
- 5.6 in. display for full confidence in settings and waveform shape
- Multi-language and intuitive operation saves setup time
- Pulse waveform with variable edge tmes
- AM, FM, PM, FSK, PWM
- Sweep and burst
- Dual-channel models save cost and bench space
- USB connector on front panel for waveform storage on memory device
- USB, GPIB, and LAN
- LabVIEW and LabWindows/IVI-C drivers
- Electronic test and design
- Sensor simulation
- Functional test
- Education and training
Superior performance and versatility
Users can choose from 12 different standard waveforms. Arbitrary waveforms can be generated up to 128 K in length at high sampling rates. On pulse waveforms, leading and trailing edge time can be set independently. External signals can be connected and added to the output signal. Dual-channel models can generate two identical or completely different signals. All instruments feature a highly stable time base with only ±1 ppm drift per year.
Intuitive user interface shows more information at a single glance
Color TFT LCD screen on all models shows all relevant waveform parameters and graphical wave shape at a single glance. This gives full confidence in the signal settings and lets you focus on the task at hand. Shortcut keys provide direct access to frequently used functions and parameters. Others can be selected conveniently through clearly structured menus. This reduces the time needed for learning and relearning how to use the instrument. Look and feel are identical to the world's most popular TDS3000 Oscilloscopes.
ArbExpress™ software included for creating waveforms with ease
With this PC software waveforms can be seamlessly imported from any Tektronix oscilloscope, or defined by standard functions, equation editor, and waveform math.
- Tektronix AFG2021Arbitrary /Function Generator, 1 Channel, 20MHz, 250 MSa/S$1,890.00
- Tektronix AFG2021 GLArbitrary /Function Generator, 1 Channel, 20MHz, GPIB/LAN$190.00
- Tektronix AFG3022CArbitrary Function Generator, 2 Channel, 25MHz, 250 MSa/s$3,890.00
- Tektronix AFG3052CArbitrary Function Generator, 2 Channel, 50MHz, 1GSa/s$4,470.00
- Tektronix AFG3251CArbitrary Function Generator, 1 Channel, 240MHz, 2GSa/s$9,640.00
- Tektronix AFG3101CArbitrary Function Generator, 1 Channel, 100MHz, 1GSa/s$5,060.00
- Tektronix AFG3051CArbitrary Function Generator, 1 Channel, 50MHz, 1GSa/s$2,940.00
- Tektronix AFG1062Arbitrary /Function Generator, 2 Channel, 60MHz, 300 MSa/S$1,270.00
- Tektronix AFG3011CArbitrary Function Generator, 1 Channel, 10MHz, 250 MSa/S$5,050.00
- Tektronix AFG3252CArbitrary Function Generator, 2 Channel, 240MHz, 2GSa/S$12,900.00
- Tektronix AFG3102CArbitrary Function Generator, 2 Channel, 100MHz, 1GSa/s$7,160.00
- Tektronix AFG3151CArbitrary Function Generator, 1 Channel, 150MHz, 1GSa/s$5,990.00