RKI Instruments 72-0010
Order #: 72-0010
Mfg #: 72-0010
Only need this item for a short time?
The O2, CO, and H2S versions can be operated continuously for at least 3,000 hours on (2) AAA size alkaline batteries. The GP-03 operates for 35 hours on alkaline and 30 hours on rechargeable Ni-MH. The 03 models have 2 preset alarms that are user adjustable. Each version is also equipped with visual, audible, and vibration alarms as standard.
The replacement sensors are inexpensive, easily field replaceable, and are interchangeable with other popular RKI instruments like the GX-2009, GX-2012, and GasWatch 2. Sensors for LEL and O2 have a life expectancy of over 2 years. Sensors for H2S and CO have a life expectancy of over 3 years.
Each 03 Series monitor is impact, dust, and water resistant with an IP-67 rating. 03 Series instruments are safe for use in hazardous locations, classified as intrinsically safe ATEX/IECEx and by CSA to U.S. and Canadian standards (pending) for Class I, Division 1, Groups A, B, C, and D atmospheres.
- Operates 3,000 hours on alkaline (GP-03 operates 35 or 30 hrs on alkaline/Ni-MH)
- Pocket size 2.1"(W) x 2.6"(H) x 0.9"(D)
- Light weight 2.8 ounces
- Impact, dust, and water resistant (IP-67)
- Replaceable rubber boot
- Data log 5 to 300 hours with adjustable intervals
- Audible / visual / vibration alarms
- Automatic backlight
- Peak Hold, STEL & TWA
- Low battery alarm
- ntrinsically safe, ATEX (CSA pending)
- 3 Year warranty H2S & CO
- 2 Year warranty LEL & O2
- Hazardous material
- Refineries / petrochemical
- Water / wastewater treatment
- Chemical plants
- Fire services
Each Unit Includes
- 72-0010 OX-03 Single Gas Personal Monitor, 0-40 % O2
- Alligator Clip
- Alkaline Batteries