RKI Instruments 65-2322RK
S2 Series Oxygen(O2)0-25%sensor Capillary type/tranmitterj-box
Order #: 65-2322RK
Mfg #: 65-2322RK
The RKI S2 Sensors and Transmitters use state of the art sensor technology to detect common gas hazards. Their efficient design and cost effectiveness make them an industry choice for atmospheric monitoring.
Availability: Ships in 3-4 weeks
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- The sensor transmitters can be used in both indoor and outdoor conditions and are designed to interface with RKI controllers or PLC/DCS systems.
- The sensors are available in explosion proof casing for monitoring LEL, H2 specific, oxygen, H2S, CO2, and carbon monoxide
- These sensors also have flame arrestors and are approved for use in hazardous environments
- The oxygen, H2S, CO, and CO2 sensors are available in non-explosion proof models
- The sensors provide highly specific and quick detection and are long lasting
- The sensors can be quickly replaced while on the field and do not require any tools
- The explosion proof sensors use a variety of detection mechanisms including catalytic for LEL and LEL- H2 specific; metal oxide semiconductor for hydrogen; galvanic cell technology for oxygen; electrochemical for hydrogen sulfide and carbon monoxide; and infrared for carbon dioxide, methane, and hydrocarbons
- Each of these detection methods come with their own measuring range specifications and response times varying from 20 seconds to 45 seconds.
- These sensors are stainless steel and are housed in a cast aluminum explosion proof J-Box (a stainless steel J-Box is also available)
- The non-explosion proof sensors use galvanic cells for oxygen detection; electrochemical technology for hydrogen sulfide, carbon monoxide, and other toxics; and infrared technology for carbon dioxide detection
- The response times vary between 20 seconds and 60 seconds depending on the targeted gas, and the measuring ranges vary as well
- These sensors are plastic or aluminum and housed in an explosion proof J-Box
- Meriam 922WA-SP-GL1gal.1000 Certified Premixed Green ConcentrateSpecial Price $1,595.44 Regular Price $1,628.00
- Meriam A33505-760"Replacement Glass TubeSpecial Price $86.24 Regular Price $88.00
- Vaisala 219687Software with USB Cable$100.00
- Graphic Controls C2428Chart PaperSpecial Price $4.18 Regular Price $11.00
- Vaisala GMP343FLANGESeries Mounting Flange$157.00
- Meriam A33505-1Replacement glass tube 12"Special Price $89.18 Regular Price $91.00
- Test Products International A665Docking Station, Software for 665Special Price $71.20 Regular Price $74.95
- Omega Engineering CTPHDouble Sided Charts, 7 Days (Celsius)Special Price $26.65 Regular Price $26.66
- BW Technologies MC2-SSReplacement Quad SS Filters for Gas Alert MicroClip XTSpecial Price $29.14 Regular Price $31.00
- TSI Incorporated 634634000Pitot Tube,12"Special Price $136.00 Regular Price $160.00
- Meriam A33505-4040" Replacement Glass TubeSpecial Price $142.10 Regular Price $145.00
- Control Company 4099Data Acquisition KitSpecial Price $388.45 Regular Price $457.00
- Thermo Electron - Orion 910001pH Storage SolutionSpecial Price $61.37 Regular Price $72.20
- Miltronics 10059Standard 5' Cable for DA420Special Price $71.25 Regular Price $75.00
- Starrett 657XRod for 657 SeriesSpecial Price $7.95 Regular Price $8.20
- BW Technologies MC-SS-AF-K1Auxiliary Filter Replacement/ Adaptor,10/kt. MC-SS-AF-K1Special Price $28.20 Regular Price $30.00
- BW Technologies MC2-SS-K1Replacement Quad SS Filters for GasAlertMicroClip XTSpecial Price $139.12 Regular Price $148.00