Norbar Torque Tools 43258
Torque and Angle Instrument T-Box XL with TDMS
Order #: 43258
Mfg #: 43258
Special Price $6,108.47 Regular Price $6,774.23
The T-Box XL™ together with Norbar’s Torque Data Management System (TDMS) software provides the complete solution for torque tool calibration, data logging and data management and archiving on your PC.
Availability: Ships in 2-3 Weeks
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- Weight: 1.9 Kg (4.2 lb) T-Box XL only
- Height: 162 mm
- Width: 205 mm
- Depth: 60 mm
- Resolution: 5 digit
- The T-Box XL can be used as a hand held portable device – using the provided neck strap – or bench mounted.
- T-Box XL features a 7" (178mm) colour touch screen LCD display with on screen graphic icons for simple and easy tool selection.
- T-Box XL can connect up to 4 Smart Transducers including transducers with angle capabilities for instant connectivity. Alternatively, non Norbar transducers with a mV/V output can be programmed into the T-Box XL memory.
- T-Box XL has 2 USB ports, one RS232 serial port and an ancillary connection (USB cable supplied as standard).
- T-Box XL is supplied with Norbar's Torque Data Management System software (TDMS) for complete tool data management and archiving on your PC.
- T-Box XL contains a large capacity memory that will enable a user to collect data and store in excess of 100,000 individual test results directly to the instrument and then synchronise to the TDMS software.
- Includes 8 modes for torque tool measurement: Track, Click, Dial & Electronic, Stall, Screwdriver, Hydraulic, Graph and Pulse.
- T-Box XL comes pre-loaded with Tool Templates for the entire Norbar product range of Torque Wrenches, PneuTorques and EvoTorques, enabling the user to simply assign individual tools to perform calibrations to the relevant ISO standard.