36 x 48" x 8" Surface Plate, AA Black Granite, 1500lbs
Order #: 517-714
Mfg #: 517-714
Special Price $3,181.60 Regular Price $3,420.00
Availability: Item ships in about 2 - 3 Weeks
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- Natural granite seasoned for thousands of years is free from deterioration or dimensional change over time.
- Granite surface plate has many advantages over cast iron surface plates: Twice as hard as cast iron.
- Minimal changes in dimension due to temperature changes.
- Free from wringing, so there is no interruption of work. Free from burrs or protrusions because of the fine grain structure and insignificant stickiness; this ensures high degree of flatness over a long service life and causes no damage to other parts or instruments.
- Trouble-free operation for use with magnetic materials.
- Long life and rust-free, resulting in low maintenance costs.
- MITUTOYO Granite Surface Plates meet or exceed Federal Specification GGG-P-463c. Each Surface Plate is shipped with a Certificate of Accuracy which guarantees its accuracy and verifies its traceability to the National Institute of Standards and Technology.
- All plates from 48"x108" and larger are Machine Base Gray Granite. Smaller plates are Black Granite.
- Surface Plates, to size of specifications other than standard, available on special order.
- Surface Plates, with the bolt screws, available on special order.
- All MITUTOYO Surface Plates shipped F.O.B.Escondido, California.