Order #: TTR20-1-NIST
Mfg #: TTR20-1-NIST
Only need this item for a short time?
Megger TTR20-1 Highlights
The TTR20-1 measures the turns ratio, excitation current and polarity of windings in single- and three-phase distribution and power transformers (tested phase by phase), potential & current transformers, and tapped transformers.
The unique design of the TTR20 allows the user to operate the test set while holding it in one hand. It effectively eliminates the user from having to kneel or bend down to operate the instrument and speeds up testing time. Realizing the extreme environments in which the TTR20 must operate, special attention has been paid to making it extra rugged, with a high impact, shock resistant case, yet incredibly lightweight at a mere 870 g (1.9 lbs). Its design makes this instrument well suited for use in a variety of harsh environments. The TTR20 is particularly suited for testing in substations, transformer-manufacturing environments, and meter shops. It features a high-contrast, backlit LCD screen which can be seen in bright or ambient light.
This unit measures a high turns ratio of 10,000:1 accurately with the lowest excitation voltage. The excellent repeatability of the TTR20 helps the users to determine the condition of transformers under test. It is designed for simple, one button operation with the measured results displayed directly on the easy to read LCD or printed to the optional printer.The TTR20 needs no additional software and comes ready to use complete out of the box.
- Single- and Three-phase Transformer Testing
- Measures Turns Ratio Range of 10,000:1, with a High Accuracy (±0.1%, 0.8 to 2000) at a Low Excitation Voltage
- Fully Automatic; Fast; Easy Hand-held Operation; Robust; Lightweight
- Battery Powered
- Tests Turns Ratio, Excitation Current, and Polarity
- Quick-start Guide on Front Panel
- Records Ratio Errors for Bushing CTs to an Accuracy of ±0.1% Nameplate
- Perfect for Meter Shops, the TTR20 Can Be Used for Inspection Purposes to Determine the No-load Accuracy of Most CTs and PTs.
- It also Can Be Used to Determine the Need to Test Potentially Faulty CTs and PTs.
Each Megger TTR20-1 Includes
- Combined Test Leads
- "X/H" Winding
- 1.8 m (6 ft)
- Instruction Manual